Room Painting Canton, Michigan
Your Canton Painter
Painting a room often involves a shared wall or accent wall where two different colors meet. A seamless transition from one paint color to another really makes the finished room look great, and is something I’m proud to offer – the straightest paint lines in the industry.
If you have Canton Room Painting plans in mind, I look forward to working with you. My room painting process is simple but thorough:
1. Cover all floors and furniture, remove pictures and decor.
2. Patch all wall surfaces, and sand them smooth.
3. Re-nail all loose trim then apply new caulking.
4. Prime and apply light coat of finish paint to all patches – prevents flashing.
5. Sand all walls completely.
6. Apply 1st coat of finish paint.
7. Sand all walls a second time.
8. Apply second coat of finish paint.
9. Lightly sand all trim and apply 2 coats of trim paint.
This simple room painting process will results in a professional uniform finish you’ll enjoy for years to come
If you’re looking for a Canton Area Painter to paint a room, or your entire home, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. As always, my goal is simply to provide you with quality painting that exceeds your expectations.
Get started, Call Ray Monczka Today: (734) 330-5457